Angro BV, Angro Retail BV, located at Edisonweg 1c, 5482 TJ Schijndel, is responsible for the data processing as shown in this privacy statement.
5482 TJ Schijndel
+31 73 – 547 88 65
Personal data we process:
Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided it to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name, gender, address data, telephone number, email address.
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
- Data about your activities on our website.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data:
Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To order and deliver goods and services for you.
- To process your payment.
- To send you our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet.
- To call or email you if this is necessary for our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To offer you the option to create an account.
- Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV also processes personal data if we are required to do so by law, such as data we need for our tax return.
Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These decisions are taken by computer programmes or systems without the involvement of any people (for example, an employee of Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV).
How long we keep your personal data:
Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV stores your personal data for no longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
Personal data (category) > Retention period > Reason
- Personal details > up to 7 years after the end of the business relationship > legal obligation for bookkeeping.
- Address details > up to 7 years after the end of the business relationship > legal obligation for bookkeeping.
- Telephone number > up to 2 years after termination of business relationship > contact during business relationship.
- Email address > up to 2 years after termination of business relationship > contact during business relationship.
- Other personal data > up to 2 years after termination of business relationship > contact during business relationship.
- Data about your activities in our webshop > up to 1 year after termination of business relationship > contact during business relationship.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV does not sell your data to third parties and only provides this if necessary, for the performance of our agreement with you, or in order to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar technologies, we use:
Angro BV and/or Angro Retail BV only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit this website for the first time. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your convenience. They ensure that the website functions properly and remembers, for example, your preferred settings. We can also optimise our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can delete all information previously stored through your browser’s settings.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Angro BV or Angro Retail BV and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation you have specified.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for the withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access is made by you, we ask you to include a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, cover your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the section with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Angro BV and Angro Retail BV would also like to point out that you can file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. You can use the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data:
Angro BV and Angro Retail BV take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not secure, or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service via email@example.com or contact your representative.